Friday, June 19, 2009

for the forbidden love...

...this story touched me...

..."NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHAT'S RIGHT OR WRONG, BUT IN THE END, IF YOUR NOT CAREFUL, YOU COULD REALLY GET HURT"...

"We had different faiths"

Growing up was difficult for Ronna, 20, whose dad was a church minister. that meant there were rules to follow.

In her senior year in high school, a year after her father died, Ronna met JM. "We had something special. i liked him because he reminded me of my dad." The problem? dating was a no-no in Ronna's religion because he belonged in another faith. So when he asked Ronna to be his girlfriend, she asked for more time. "Remembering my dad's rules made me feel guilty. But I couldn't just leave JM. I liked him so much."

When Ronna's mother found out about JM, she told her to stay away from him out of respect for her dad. Because Ronna didn't want to ask JM, who was also active in his church, to convert to her religion, they parted ways. "I didn't want to compete with God," she says. "It was really hard. I would cry, but not a lot. I didn't want my mom to think I was crying because I followed the rules."

A few months ago,Ronna was shocked to see JM in her church. He had met a girl and decided to convert for her. This hurt Ronna, but when JM called her two months later to ask if they could see each other, she thought," Why not?" Since then, they haven't stopped seeing each other, even though JM is still with his girlfriend and Ronna is dating another guy.



living in sin





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXonWNBlPXg

No comments:

Post a Comment